Enter Canada

If you have a criminal record there is a strong likelihood that you will be denied entry to Canada, even if you are American. Minor offences and DUIs on your record are enough to deny you entry. Issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Temporary Resident Permits (or TRPs) are used to admit visitors with criminal records into Canada. In some cases, "Criminal Rehabilitation" is an alternative status you can achieve to enter Canada.

How do I get my Canadian waiver?


Complete form

Fill out the free consultation request form on this page or apply online.

Verify eligibility

A client care specialist will contact you within 24 hours to determine if you are eligible.

Select plan

You have service levels to choose from, depending on the urgency and detail required for your case.

Enter Canada

Depending on service level, you can have your TRP or be deemed "rehabilitated" within months.

We help you go "North"

Gain admission

We strongly advise you to consult us before considering travel to Canada with a criminal record. Our team will compile a complete Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) application for you. Issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, TRPs are used to admit visitors with criminal records into Canada.

Read more


Per the requirements of Canada’s immigration law, if you have committed or been convicted of a crime, you may be disallowed from entering Canada, or “criminally inadmissible.” This involves both minor and more serious crimes, including theft, assault and driving under the influence. You are deemed rehabilitated, or admissible, depending on many different factors, including time since your conviction, seriousness of the crime, etc. In all cases, you are inadmissible if the crime has a prison term of more than 10 years if committed in Canada.

There are a few options for the criminally inadmissible, of which two are much more common than the others, (1) Criminal Rehabilitation, and (2) Temporary Resident Permits. You are deemed rehabilitated after ten years since the completion of your sentence, but you can apply if five years have passed since completion of your sentence. A TRP can be applied for within the first five years since the completion of your sentence, and is granted depending on the validity or importance of your visit.

Pricing & Plans

All customers have access to financing our cost-effective fees.



Fast tracked and personalized

  • Financing available?
  • Average time
  • Document turnaround time
  • Method of document transfer
  • Online file monitoring portal
  • Assigned Senior specialist
  • In-home fingerprinting


Guaranteed accepted application

  • Yes
  • 8-10 months
  • 3 days
  • Registered mail

Based on 10 months financing. All services are subject to taxes, government, administration and interest fees dependent on service level.

View Service Levels