Transfer File

List of related services

Transfer Your File

If your file submission was rejected by the Parole Board of Canada – in actual fact, 44% of those who file individually find themselves with a rejected application - and you would like to ‘transfer your file’ for either a Record Suspension (Pardon) or US Entry Waiver to us, we would be happy to assist you.

The fees associated with transferring your file to Pardon Services Canada to see it through will vary depending on what stage of the process your application was rejected or halted.

Inquire about this service